Italian DVD "Piccole Labbra"

I’m a big fan of Italian erotic movies, like those of Tinto Brass, which I almost all have. A second kind of movies I like are the David Hamilton style movies.

One of the movies I would like to buy is: “Piccole Labbra” (Little Lips). Here is the link to IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077682/
I found this DVD on internet, but not the right version! There are several versions on the internet; from Spain (Historia de Eva), UK/USA (Little Lips) and Italy (Piccole Labbra). The Italian version of 86 minutes is the only uncut and uncensored DVD. All others I found are 76 minutes and heavy cut, or scenes are fogged, or in another way censored. There is also a Japanese version of 86 minutes, but in that one all erotic scenes are fogged.

The UK/USA versions are English dubbed, or have English subs. The Spanish version has Italian subs and the Italian version I found is subtitled in Spanish. So, here is my problem: I want to buy the (Italian) Uncut version of 86 minutes, with English subs. But where do I find it?

Can anybody help out, and tell me where to find this uncut DVD with English subs?

Like I told you in the other section, the existing dvds of Piccole Labbra seems to be all cut. I have a longer copy (uncut? Possibly) from a vhs source, but it’s in italian with no subtitles…

As I mentioned in this thread, I found some UNCUT versions of 86 minutes on the internet, but they also don’t have English subs. That’s why I opened this thread, as I hope that there is some one who knows where to find this needle in the … It pisses me off, as I know that it exists, but where?

That italian uncut version with spanish subs, can you give me the link for the download, please?

I didn’t save the link to that site, because I can’t speak Italian or Spanish, so I have to search it again. As soon as I find it, I will send you the link.

Like I told you in the other section, the existing dvds of Piccole Labbra seems to be all cut. I have a longer copy (uncut? Possibly) from a vhs source, but it’s in italian with no subtitles…

As I mentioned in this thread, I found some UNCUT versions of 86 minutes on the internet, but they also don’t have English subs. That’s why I opened this thread, as I hope that there is some one who knows where to find this needle in the … It pisses me off, as I know that it exists, but where?