Made In Italy (2012) di. Jehpta

Greetings, mondo fans!

In my quest to find more modern mondo movies, I have come across a curious entry called “Made In Italy” directed by someone known only by Jehpta.

There is a reference to the movie via this Wikipedia page, stating it was made in 2012: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondo_film

I have also come across a trailer for the film. Does anyone know where I am able to perhaps purchase this movie?

I would also be interested in the films of Khavn also if anyone knows where the director could be contacted at all (or the films purchased).

1 Mi Piace

this movie had a site cured by jehpta himself

http://www.madeinitalyfilm.com/

but as you can see it seems to be unreachable now

1 Mi Piace

Official facebook(s):

Trailer:

2 Mi Piace

Some of Khavn’s films are being edited by Italian label Amoeba Films.

2 Mi Piace

la fantasia che ci vuole per inventarsi un mattatoio dove i barboni vengono ingrassati col mangime animale, macellati da vivi e parallalelamente destinati alla ristorazione clandestina e videoripresi per il mercato snuff :rofl: :rofl:

va tuttavia riconosciuto che è fatto con tutti i crismi del caso al punto che quasi ti vien voglia di crederci

4 Mi Piace

Thank you, both @schramm and @Frank_n_Furter

I have contacted the business page for Made In Italy directly and they inform me the movie doesn’t yet have distribution unfortunately.

I guess, for now, it remains ‘made’ there… but is not available to us for viewing!

2 Mi Piace

Hey guys, just somewhat of a mini-update so far as this one is concerned, but since they had no distributor I have messaged them to see if I can help in this regard via Brain Rot Video (www.BrainRotVideo.com) which is essentially me and a friend distributing movies worldwide with the permission of the creator(s). Not much news, don’t get me wrong, but as a mondo movie fanatic I would absolutely love to see this come to fruition and Gehpta may finally have an outlet to see the film released.

1 Mi Piace