Sadismo (1967)

@Frank_n_Furter @schramm @Pitt_Doenitz @Timo @Mondo_Boy @mondo_cane @mondoboy @anchorman

I have confirmation Sadismo shares this scene with one found also in I Tabu n.2:

Very interesting indeed, and a fact that has remained unknown for more than 56 years until I share this with you all today I’m sure.

It is now safe to say, Sadismo is no longer lost!

4 Mi Piace

good to know. the problem remains how and where to catch up with it. not to mention that it circulated in two different versions, one almost entirely focused on animal tortures and the other on human tortures (with many staged scenes, tough)

2 Mi Piace

Please believe me when I tell you, Sadismo - at least in one form - has been found.

Work is commencing on it as I type.

2 Mi Piace

Great news for all lovers of mondo movies!

Keep us updated! :smiley: :top: :top: :top:

1 Mi Piace

looking forward your news

1 Mi Piace

@schramm You may be surprised to hear it, but the staged scenes of human torture were in fact always present - this can be confirmed both via the theatrical trailer, but is also documented within a report by The Humane Society of The United States that objected to the film.

2 Mi Piace

Consider these a teaser, if you will, but here are some screenshots I’ve just taken of the films introductory titles as they played to prove I am legit:

2 Mi Piace