The new Monnezza films

There’s some new Monnezza films being made. Can anyone tell me who is making them and the actors who are involved? I’ve heard Tomas Milian is upset because he has not been asked to be in these films. Is this true? Are these films going to be good? Are they being made for TV or for the Cinemas?

Best
Jonny

The new movie about Monnezza’s son has been made for the cinema, it was called: IL RITORNO DEL MONNEZZA (Monnezza’s Comeback).
The main role is played by Claudio Amendola.
Perhaps someone else will let you know how it is… :wink:
Well, there’re a couple of stories about Milian: one tells he’s upset (like you said), the other one tells they ask him to be in the movie but he refused.

Is this new film made by the son of Steno Vanzina? It’s good news that this film is being made for a release in cinemas. Is there a release date for when this film will open in Italian cinemas?

What is the general opinion of the Italian people about this film? Are they looking forward to a new Monnezza film?

The movie already came out (more or less a month ago) and the director is Carlo Vanzina.
It seems like people appreciated it.

Official page
http://www.monnezza.it/

Thank You SWAT! I checked out the trailer on the Monnezza website and it looks like the film is pretty cool, though it could be a lot of rubbish! But I want to see it! So the new film is about the son of Monnezza yes? It’s funny how Monnezza’s son wears the exact same clothes his father wears! :lol: The new film looks like a lot of fun, not too serious. I’m looking forward to seing it.

Has anyone on these forums seen the film yet? If you did what do you think of it?

PS I have added my website address… Click on the WWW button to see it. I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

I only saw a sequence on youtube, which looked more like a commercial for mobile phones… the whole scene was based on the mobile, both for speaking and for taking pictures… and guess what, the main actor (claudio amendola),
playing Nico Giraldi’s son, also plays in ads for this big mobile phone provider,
one of the first to launch the new phones with cameras… I guess this replaced the J&B of the 70’s…

anyway, I still have to whatch it, but I don’t know if I can be bothered, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be bad, in a bad way…

Disgusting. :smiley:

i like the movie , is not the best.but is a good movie.

claudio amendola is a good actor , not so good playing rocky giraldi but good.