Are there any other English speaking members on this forum?

Well thats right. I am sure you will get your DVD soon and with a lot of extras :x

Roma A Mano Armato is also coming over here but you have already your great Special Edition from No Shame :cry:

Youā€™d better learn italianā€¦ :wink:

I know. I need some italian for my own DVDs (if they went to a success). I love the italian cinema. But I have no time to learn a lot :cry:

I know just a few words but it is defintiley not enough

My top 10 poliziesco DVDā€™sā€¦

in no orderā€¦

Milano Calibro 9 (Raro)
La Mala Ordina (Raro)
Milano Odia: La Polizia non puo Sparare (Alan Young)
Uomini Si Nasce Poliziotti Si muore (Raro)
Roma a Mano Armata (NoShame)
La Mano Spietata della Legge (Nocturno)
Revolver (Blue Underground)
Syndicate Sadists (Shriek Show/Media Blasters)
Tony Arzenta (King Records)
Paura in Citta (Alan Young)

Freakland-Store, whatā€™s the german DVD of Napoli Violenta like? Does it have any English options?

Best
Jonny

@ Jonny

No the german DVD (ā€œCamorra - Ein Bulle rƤumt aufā€) doesnā€™t have any other language except german :cry:

But it is uncut and in itā€™s original aspect ratio of 2.35:1

It is released by KOCH Media and they also released some other crime movies and of course a lot of great italian western (Blindman and the Sergio Sollima Western Box)

But the didnā€™t do a good job on the Crime DVDs :roll:

Napoli Spara was cut in Germany and they promote it as coming uncut for the first time in Germany (they also wrote it into their booklet).

And what did they do? They just took the same master as the old VHS :evil: A lot of violence was cut out from it. We have a very bad censorship over here and lot of movies are banned or it is not allowed to promote them and a very lot of movies are cut. The most ā€œcuttedā€ film is Nightmare Concert by Fulci. It was cut about 45 minutes :shock: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good evening everybody!

Jonny directed me over here.

Iā€™m also a rabid polizieshi (sp?) fan from the UK. Iā€™m also really into western allā€™italiana and to a lesser extent gialli (just recently warmed to them). Although coming from the UK Iā€™m sure my English is worse than most on here.

My favourite actors and actresses include Tomas Milian, Klaus Kinski, Henry Silva, Franco Nero, Luciano Rossi (I love his cameos!), Claudia Cardinale, Nieves Navarro, Margaret Lee, Edwidge Fenech and Rosalba Neri.

Hereā€™s my polizieshi top ten:

Milano odia
La mala ordina
Milano calibro 9
Banditi a Milano
Confessione di un commissario di polizia al procuratore della repubblica
Il Trucido e lo sbirro
La Banda del Gobbo
Il Cinico, lā€™infame, il violento
La Be;va col mitra
Milano Violenta

Cheers

Martin

HI Martin! Welcome in the board.

Have fun :slight_smile:

Hi everybody.
Swat please our post with the top ten of poliziesco films is lost with all the old stuff ???

I speak English as well.

And me tooā€¦

Hi Folks!

Iā€™m new in the forum and i speak English too! Iā€™m from Portugal and i ran across this board when i was searching for covers ā€˜locandineā€™ of some Italian movies i own.

Cheers to you all!

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=davidson602

Hi Davidson, are you the ā€œarrow in the headā€ guy? If so I know your page, welcome :slight_smile:

Bom dia Davidson, welcome on board!

Hi, I also speak English (and Italian, etc.).

Please check out my thread:
http://www.gentedirispetto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4378

Best regards,

Straniero

Hi! My nameā€™s Marco!

Hi Im Karl from the netherlands and i love italian genre cinema,specialy peplums,italian gothic horror,giallo,s and spaghetti westerns.

I have about 200 films on dvd all from Italy.

Welcome on board, Karl! Where r u based in The Netherlands?

Hi i live in the south part of the netherlands near eindhoven and near the belgium border.

Dear karl1968,

Welcome to the forum!

Best regards,
Straniero

Close to me then, I live in Brussels. :slight_smile: