Are there any other English speaking members on this forum?

Hello my fellow Euro film fanatics. I live in England, or to be more precise, Northamptonshire and have loved the European films since I was about 8 years old. I’m now 47 :frowning:
I especially love the gialli and horror genres from Italy and Spain and have a huge collection of films from both genres. Hopefully I shall post more soon…

Hi Folks;

Please add one member more who knows English :wink:

I live in Turkey also known as World’s secret dark movie capital . :smiley:

I’m master of first collector group who dedicated to Turkish director Cetin Inanc & Turkish actor Cüneyt ARKIN ( The Man Who Saves The World - Turkish Star Wars ).

You can review our cult classics on web page;

www.myspace.com/cetininanc

Also I love 70s Italian secret classics. My favourite directors are Enzo G. Castellari, Fernando Di Leo, Sergio Sollima…etc

I want to share Turkish & Italian co production poliziotteschi movies trailer who shooted in 70s soon .

Greetings ;

Welcome to the forum, Il Boss! (and welcome to Vlad Tepes too) :slight_smile:

here I am as well, just arrived…

Yup, hello from london…

Hello Raphael, welcome on Gente di rispetto :slight_smile:

Here is another one. I’m from the Netherlands and became a member of this forum just a few days ago.

Welcome Rexje :wink:

You’re welcome Rexje

Welcome! Netherlands is a great country :slight_smile:

Welcome Rexje! :slight_smile:

Welcome Rexje, please tell us about your favorite Italian movies!

Best regards!

Straniero

Here is another one. I’m from the Netherlands and became a member of this forum just a few days ago.

Welcome Rexje :wink:

You’re welcome Rexje

Welcome! Netherlands is a great country :slight_smile:

Welcome Rexje! :slight_smile:

Welcome Rexje, please tell us about your favorite Italian movies!

Best regards!

Straniero

Another English speaking user over here!

Great forum.

Hi everybody,My name’s Ayten,nice to meet you :slight_smile: I’m from Azerbaijan