Are there any other English speaking members on this forum?

Welcome ayten :slight_smile:

Thanks,Renato

Welcome to the forum! In which kind of movies are you interested?

Hello,
My name is Vaso. I am from Serbia&Montenegro and a big fan of Italian genre cinema. Here is my little collection of spaghetti westerns. I have also few gialli and poliziesci and try to expand collection in this area.
Kind regards

Welcome to the forum Vaso, nice movies!!!

Hi guys, Iā€™m such a great fan of Alessandro Orlando, Franco Boni, Paolo Frattini & the prince Bijan however Sergio Baracco remains the best through the past century.

See you later, Bye

Hello! Great to be here!! Iā€™m from Australia, and have just had my account activated.

Long live 70ā€™s Italian Cinema - The Good, The Bad, and The Sleazy.

spellcavallone!!

Welcome to our user from down under. Where are you located mate?

thank you.

iā€™m located in north coast new south wales, australia.

pretty chilled down here.

i should be selling some vhs on ebay soon, and will post the links on here when i do.

hope all is well

Everythingā€™s fine, thx. Pls note that we have a specific section for BUY/SELL/TRADE, itā€™s called Mercatino and you can find it here:

http://www.gentedirispetto.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Hi! IĀ“m from Sweden. I speak english ā€œe un poā€™ di italianoā€.
IĀ“m a big fan of italian genre cinema, especially gialli and polizieschi.
IĀ“m studying italian at the moment and this forum seems to be the perfect place to combine my interest for italian genre cinema and the language.

Welcome Macabre! Depending on how you feel confident with your written Italian, you can either write in English in this room or in Italian in the many other rooms of the forum. We share your passion, enjoy GdR! :slight_smile:

I can speak English language as well, sometimes I use to create some English fansubs too.

hi everyone another english speaker to add to the list!

i see there is a special section ā€˜mercatinoā€™ for buying/selling/trading films, but i also see there are some posters listing sale items in other threads.

ok to deal with them that way?

gr8 forum with some pretty special films and comments.

took me too long to discover it!

Cheers mate, welcome aboard.

The ā€œmercatinoā€ section is the only one that should be used for buying/selling/trading films and stuff, every post in other rooms that deals with these kind of things is in violation of the forum rules and is very likely to be removed, even without warning. Please stick to the ā€œmercatinoā€ for your buying/selling/trading needs, thank you!

By the way, if you see such postings where they do not belong, please be so kind to let us know by clicking the small ā€œexclamation mark in triangleā€ icon of the wrong post. We try to keep a close watch, but every now and then something may very well escape our sight.

Enjoy your stay! :cool:

Welcome to our forum Peter!
Where do you come from? Could you pls update your profile with your location?
Thanks

For any question/doubt, feel free to ask!

thanx for the welcome guys :cool:

the following is under the 'Nuove Collane dvd in edicola(solo avvistamenti) section posted on july 31st by DAVIDGOODIS.
with my limited Italian i thought it was advertising home burnt dvdā€™s for sale. please correct me if i am wrong! I left a pm for the poster but so far no response.
tks for your help.
pp

''Re: Nuove collane dvd in edicola [solo avvistamenti]
BRIGITTE BARDOT IN 23 DVD!

In edicola il primo dvd " PIACE A TROPPI" a 6.99 E. (Bella edizione Raro - integrale/restaurata con extra).

Le altre 22 uscite con cadenza settimanale a 9.99 E. sono:

A BRIGLIA SCIOLTA - MISS SPOGLIARELLO - SEXY GIRL - FEMMINA - LA RAGAZZA DEL PECCATO - LES FEMMES - LE PISTOLERE - IL DISPREZZO - VITA PRIVATA - RAGAZZE FOLLI - VIVA MARIA! - IO Lā€™AMORE - COLINOT Lā€™ALZASOTTANE - LE NOVIZIE - LA VERITAā€™ - LA VIA DEL RHUM - GRANDI MANOVRE - TENTAZIONI PROIBITE - ERASMO IL LENTIGGINOSO - UN DOTTORE IN ALTO MARE - ATTO Dā€™AMORE - VERSAILLES.

Unā€™iniziativa Hobby Work.ā€™ā€™

Sorry for my english but youā€™re wrong.

Itā€™s an advertising for Brigitte Bardotā€™s movie dvd collection by famous publishing house ā€œHobby & Workā€: all the digital versatile discs in this collection are made by industrial production, although in many case (for the rarest movie) the quality is not always at the top

your english is obviously much better that my italian!!!

many thanks for your quick explanation.